Lili Petrova was born in Sofia.
Till 1998 she was studying in the National Mathematics School.
She graduated in 2004 at the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Sofia.
She worked in the Institute for research and design “ISPROEKT”, with head manager eng.G.Simeonov
Since February 2005 she has been working for arh.D.Dimitrov in “Architectural Bureau Dimitrov”.
At the same time she is working on her architectural doctorate of preserving industrial monuments.
She is a member of the international non-government organization ICOMOS (International Council on Monuments and Sites), dealing with the preserving of the world architectural heritage.
In the moment she is in process of receiving license for full membership from the Chamber of the Architects in Bulgaria.
Here are some of the projects she has taken part in:
- Office building N1 from Business Park Varna, 2005
- Office building N7&9 from Business Park Sofia, 2005
- Reconstruction of “Siemens information and communication” building, 2004
- Designing central public square of St.Vlas, Nessbar, 2004
- Creating of the cultural route: Rousse – Ivanovo - Cherven